Personal Data Protection Act
Agensi Pekerjaan Asia Recruit Sdn Bhd Sdn Bhd / Agensi Pekerjaan Asia Recruit (Melaka) Sdn Bhd / Agensi Pekerjaan Asia Recruit (Johor ) Sdn Bhd are the joint operators of http://www.asiarecruit.com.my (the "Website"), and we are committed to safeguarding your personal data, as per the Personal Data Protection Act 2010.
Unless restricted by applicable law, you agree that any and all personal data relating to you which are collected by us from time to time may be used and disclosed for such purposes and to such persons as set out in this Personal Data Protection Act.
We may amend this Personal Data Protection Act at any time by posting a revised version on the Website. However, an individual notice will not be sent to you. You will be deemed to have acknowledged and agreed to the amended Personal Data Protection Act if you continue to use the Website after the changes have taken effect. You are reminded to check for updates to this Personal Data Protection Act prior to using the Website.
1. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
1.1 You can use and browse the Website without disclosing your personal data. You are not required to provide personal data as a condition of using the Website, except as may be necessary to respond to your requests or in cases where you contact us directly.
1.2 We collect personal data only when you provide it to us, through registration, completion of forms, emails, references, job applications, inquiries and requests and similar situations in which you have chosen to provide the information to us. Thus we may collect and process the following data about you:
- information that you provide when you register an account with us on the Website;
- information that you provide when contacting us to resolve any issues that you may be facing;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the services that we are providing on the Website, email notifications, and/or newsletters; and
- details of your visits to the Website including, but not limited to traffic data, location data, the resources that you access and general usage patterns, which may be gathered through the use of 'cookies'.
2. PURPOSES OF USE
2.1 All information collected, including personal information, may be used by us in the aggregate or individually and may be combined with other information for purposes including but not limited to the following:
- to process and explore the candidates’ application for any suitable job openings;
- to get potential references with regards to any suitable job openings;
- to maintain our candidates’ resume databank;
- to respond to candidates for any queries or required information;
- to respond to potential customers on queries made on our services;
- administering the Website;
- improving your browsing experience by personalising the Website;
- enabling your use of the services available on the Website;
- providing to you services that you have specifically requested;
- responding to your enquiries or requests pursuant to your emails and/or submission of form(s) on the Website;
- responding to and taking follow-up action on complaints;
- sending you general commercial communications;
- performing office and operational administrative matters; and
- providing third parties with statistical information about our users – but such information will not be used to identify any individual user.
2.2 We will not, without your express consent, provide your personal data to third parties for the purposes of direct marketing.
3.1 We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
3.2 We will store all the personal information you provide on secure servers.
3.3 You however understand that the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at your own risk.
3.4 Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone. We will NEVER ask you for your password other than when you log in to the Website.
4. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
4.1 We may disclose your personal data to any member of our group, which means our affiliates and subsidiaries, employees, potential employers or related parties, within or outside Malaysia . We may also disclose your personal data to third parties such as our service providers and professional advisors.
4.2 We will also disclose or share your personal data:
- to comply with any legal obligation;
- to enforce or apply our terms of business and other agreements;
- to protect the rights, property, or safety of us and our affiliates and subsidiaries, other users of the Website, or others;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings; and
- to the purchaser, or prospective purchaser of any business or asset which we are, or are contemplating, selling.
5. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
5.1 The Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks and vendors. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
6. ACCESS AND CORRECTION
6.1 Our privacy officer is responsible for ensuring that requests for access to information and amendment of information are properly dealt with in accordance with the procedures specified herein.
6.2 All requests for information or requests for the amendment of information held by us shall be made by mail to :
Agensi Pekerjaan Asia Recruit Sdn. Bhd.
No. 3B, 2nd Floor, Jalan Kenari 4, Bandar Puchong Jaya
Attention: Privacy Officer
Phone Number: (+603) 58852666
Fax Number: (+603) 58850664
6.4 We may refuse to disclose or amend any information for the reasons set out in the Personal Data Protection Act 2010.
6.5 As far as reasonably possible, we will respond to your request within twenty one (21) days from the date of receipt of the request ("Initial Period"). If that is not possible, you will be so notified in writing before the expiry of the Initial Period, together with the reasons why we are unable to do so and what requests we can comply with. In any event, the request will (unless permitted otherwise under the law) be complied with no later than fourteen (14) days after the expiration of the Initial Period.
7.1 We shall not be liable for any voluntary disclosure of personal information by you to other users of the Website, nor disclosure of your personal data by third parties, which includes but not limited to our customers, vendors, affiliates or other related parties.
8. CONTACT US
8.1 Should you require further information about the treatment of your personal information by us, please do not hesitate to contact us at: email@example.com.