Specialization: PROCESS DESIGN AND CONTROL OR INSTRUMENTATION|
The VP of Projects & Controls is a strategic role that forms part of the Senior Management Team within UCOE and is responsible for the overall strategic planning and management of process improvement and process management activities in UCOE.
- Proactively solves problems and provides timely resolution to ensure minimal impact to customer and employee satisfaction.
- Identifies the most appropriate course of action for problem resolution and effectively communicates plan to those impacted.
- Promotes a supportive environment in which employees are encouraged to solve problems and address customer issues.
- Provides management support to CSOs such as through the review and resolution of all transactions that are beyond the jurisdiction of the CSOs.
- Performs the work of CSO during periods with high call volume.
- Demonstrates expertise in Continuous Improvement Methodologies, such as Lean/Six Sigma, with knowledge and usage of statistical applications
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strategic vision and strong analytical skills
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills, and the ability to drive change and lead key strategic projects
- Demonstrated ability to influence and lead others without formal authority while maintaining effective work relationships
- Certification as a Six Sigma Master Black Belt, PMP, and Lean Practitioner, MBA or other advanced degree preferred
- Proven experience leading the deployment of Process Excellence / Continuous Improvement (Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma, TPS, TQM) across multiple locations in an enterprise.
Back to Job Vacancies