Specialization: CUSTOMER SERVICES|
Reporting to the Assistant Customer Services Manager and Customer Services Supervisor, he/she are responsible to build and enhance strong relationships with customers. He/she will act as a central point of contact for all external customers, not only providing normal day-to-day customer services but also fully responsible for delivering world-class service standards.
- Proactively establishing lines of communication with internal and external customers
- Directly manage run-rate orders and be responsible to develop, establish and secure strong customer relationships with key customers
- Responsible for the preparation of financial analysis, data generation, product ordering information etc.
- Coordinate and manage order fulfilment issues to ensure completeness plus timeliness of the shipment arrangement.
- Provide sales administrative support to sales team
- Act as a first contact point for customer complaints, issues, resolve issues related to order, shipment and delivery
- Handle any ad hoc assignment from the superior
- Degree holder in Business Administration; Information System or related discipline
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience
- Must have experience in using integrated system to process sales transactions
- Good command of both written and spoken English.
- Must be able to read and communicate in Mandarin as liaison with China counterparts is required.
- Candidates who are able to communicate in Vietnamese language will have an added advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications and preferably familiar with SAP system
- Strong organizing ability and quality focus, result-driven and eager to learn
- Good communication skills, pro-active and a good team player
- Able to work under pressure and relish the challenge of working in a fast-paced environment
Back to Job Vacancies