Specialization: HUMAN RESOURCES|
Our established client, a multinational electronic company is looking for dynamic and result oriented candidate to fill their current job opening of Senior HR Business Partner to be based in Selangor.
- International exposure
- Attractive remuneration package
The HR Business Partner will be responsible for partnering with the HR in Singapore, Malaysia, Brunei and Business Leaders.
He/she will provide strategic HR business partnering including coaching, leadership development, workforce analysis/planning, change management, employee engagement in alignment with the business strategy.
- Lead the full spectrum of Human Resources as a trusted Business Partner, with the support of Talent Acquisition, Rewards, Talent Management & Learning and HR Services
- Be the host HRBP for the divisions sitting in Malaysia and work in collaboration with Global HR
- Execute the People Strategy in line with company mission and support the Businesses in their respective transformation
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of our processes, policies, conditions and benefits
- Foster a positive and engaged organization through employee relationship management
- Attract the best talents
- Ensure an efficient management of the resources: talent pool management and retention, low performers management
- Ensure high quality Employee Engagement and communication across countries leveraging local stakeholders
- Support and contribute in one of the HR transversal projects / topics
- Minimum a Degree in HR or related discipline
- Minimum 8 to 10 years of relevant working experience with regional exposure in fast-paced multinational environment is required for this role
- Well-versed with Employees Relations, Labour Law
- Ability to perform in a highly matrix organization and manage stakeholders from different Businesses and countries
- Extended knowledge regarding human resources practices and trends
- Strong collaborative mindset, sense of accountability and results-driven
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English
Experienced candidates are encouraged to apply online or you may email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Back to Job Vacancies