Regional Product ManagerLocation: Selangor
|Job ID: EEL21|
Specialization: MARKETING OR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT|
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Act as a supporter-and-creator at Zone level, work closely with respective Business Manager and Country Marketing to take brief, support and create if there is demand from more than one South Asia market.
Growth Plan and Reports at Zone level
2. Prepare and align long-term strategic growth plan for South Asia markets in order to achieve company brand and category performance based on the inputs from markets.
3. Prepare and consolidate management reports and analysis to track Brand Health performance, Category performance, market share, product and pricing information and analysis.
4. Work closely with Finance, Business Manager, and Country marketing to track and monitor the A&P spending of markets.
Zone Level marketing activities
5. Be the point of contact and knowledge centre for any matter from Headquarters, Zone and local markets/ countries.
6. Support Global Marketing and execute any global research, advertising, NPD and Food Service program and event, trade event at Zone level as required.
7. Co-ordinate with Agency to conduct market research with respective country.
8. Drive new product development at Zone (or multiple countries) level in line with global NPD direction and approval procedures.
9. To work on special assignments assigned by the line manager.
Education & Experience: -
1. Degree holder in Business, Marketing or related fields from recognized universities. MBA is an added advantage.
2. At least 10 years of working experience in the same or relevant capacity, preferably from FMCG industry.
Apply Now Back to Job Vacancies