Specialization: MARKETING OR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT|
Our well-established client specializing in FMCG. They are looking for a dynamic and result oriented candidate to fill their current job opening of Packaging Development Executive, to be based in Bandar Enstek, Negeri Sembilan.
- Responsible in managing packaging projects in new product/packaging innovation and renovation, quality improvement, packaging material optimization, automation, operational excellence, sustainability, new vendor development and outsourcing projects.
- Develop packaging concepts/solutions and suitable materials to fulfil the marketing/consumer needs and relevant industrial requirements in food safety, quality, cost and timing, comply with regulation and corporate policies.
- Work independently on packaging projects with packaging expertise, maintain close communication and collaboration with internal cross-functions and external parties.
- Provide technical support and response to internal functions on New Product Development (NPD), marketing inquiries, quality complaints and improvement, corporate affairs.
- Conduct packaging development activities by following up working instructions, guidance and proper methodologies and technical logics.
- Implement in compliance to quality management system requirement and support to quality monitoring and internal audits, good maintenance of working documentation and technical data management and office administration.
- University graduate, minimum 3 years of experience in related packaging field.
- Prior experience gained from company specialized in packaging design. development, glass, pouches and rigid plastic container will be an advantage.
- Team player with good communication skills and experience in project management.
- Knowledge in computer and data processing.
- Positive thinking, self-motivated, result oriented and accountable, mature to challenges.
- Candidate must be willing to travel and relocate in Shah Alam and Bandar Enstek.
Back to Job Vacancies