Product EngineerLocation: Negeri Sembilan
|Job ID: ESN4|
Specialization: ENGINEERING ELECTRONICS OR COMMUNICATION|
• Support development and implementation of strategies to achieve profitability targets on assigned
product lines through new products development, cost reduction, capacity expansion and yield
• Responsible for all aspects of engineering activities associated with portfolio management.
• Primary point of contact for all operational aspects related to assigned portfolio, including supply chain
management, manufacturing, quality, customer service, sales and marketing, technical publications,
document control, etc.
• Take ownership for resolving customer quality and general support issues on assigned product lines.
• Lead and facilitate cross function teams for problem solving. This includes coordination activities with
Product Engineers in other regions to achieve common goals.
• Take leadership role to establish relationships with key contacts in wafer fabrication and assembly /
test manufacturing sites (both internal and external) to ensure strong communication and effective
• A Bachelor degree in Engineering preferably in Electrical / Electronics / Microelectronics discipline.
• With minimum 5 years relevant experience as a Senior Product Engineer or Test Engineer.
• Must be knowledgeable in semiconductor device physics, wafer fabrication and assembly & test
• Position demands excellent verbal and written communications skills in English.
• Possess track record of effective problem-solving, good engineering judgment and decision-making skills.
• Must be able to handle multiple priorities effectively.
• Strongly driven to produce results in timely fashion and having strong sense of competitive urgency.
Apply Now Back to Job Vacancies