Specialization: DIGITAL MARKETING|
- To be in charge and ensure all roadshow/event setup arrangement is carried out as per the superior’s instruction before the events start.
- Responsible for developing all A&P materials as well as keeping stock of its availability in line with the requirements for each project.
- To conduct market studies to keep abreast with the market’s latest trends, consumer preferences, and pricing benchmarks & prepare a study report
- To attend to feedback/comments from purchasers during sales.
- To prepare a sales kit for the preparation of the sales launch.
- To handle overall Digital Marketing & Advertising To prepare weekly PCM reports Maintaining 3D Visualization for active project To implement all policies, activities, and procedures as relevant and required by the procurement system.
- To source for suppliers and quotations.
- Responsible for ensuring that the show units of individual projects are completed in accordance with the standards and quality to exceed customer’s expectations and to subsequently maintain it to the highest standards possible.
- To liaise with advertising agencies to develop appropriate marketing collateral in line with the marketing concept of individual projects within the Group
- Min Diploma / Degree in Marketing or equivalent
- Min 2 years of experience in property development industry
- Experience in Digital Marketing, Social Networking
- Proficient in Microsoft (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Aggressive and result oriented
- Willing to work in Austin Perdana, Johor Bahru
Back to Job Vacancies