Specialization: ENGINEERING CHEMICAL|
- Lead a Compounding Team to ensure compliance of SOP and achieve KPIs approved by the management. This role will be directly reporting to the Factory Manager.
- Responsible for scheduling chemical preparations and dispersions for operation team usage.
- Responsible for chemical control and its supplies are sufficient to the operation team
- Monitor quantity usage of latex, coagulant and others chemicals.
- Ensure chemicals are compounded according to formulation
- Arrange and monitor incoming materials and its allocations.
- Problem-solving on daily activity and ad-hoc issue.
- Ensure documentation, records and testing methods are meeting ISO/customer specifications.
- Monitor supervisors and workers following SOP, FIFO, company’s rules and regulations.
- Ensure 5S, housekeeping, improvements activities and Equipment's & Machines Maintenance are practiced periodically.
- Coordinate with PIC on chemical consumption and problem-solving issue.
- Strive to support, encourage and achieve company objectives and KPIs.
- Others duties assigned.
- Degree in Chemistry with minimum 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Excellence in managerial and leadership skills. Senior Compounding Executive with more than 5 years may apply for this role.
- Computer literacy (MS Office, Excel, Power Point).
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
Back to Job Vacancies