Specialization: MANUFACTURING OR PRODUCTION OPERATIONS|
- Complete control over the process assigned to him / her.
- Drive continuous process improvement, cost reduction and design improvement for trouble free manufacturing process.
- Prepare and maintain Product Structure and Routing data in Mfg/Pro system.
- Root cause investigation on abnormal process / customer complaints.
- Training of assembly technician / supervisor on assembly process.
- Tooling drawing updating in case of any process change or improvements in design.
- Prepare and maintain the process documents such as Work Instruction, Workmanship Standard, Control Plan, process verification for mass production as per ISO requirements
- Machines buy off and set up the new lines for Assembly.
- To initiate the localization of items and to support purchaser for vender development.
- Product transfer from other sites for cost reduction programs.
- Update the concerned in case of any process change or improvement in design.
- Document control of assembly machine.
- To implement the process controlling measures (Assembly).
- Diploma/Degree in Engineering field, preferably Mechanical / Mechatronics / Metal Fabrication or equivalent
- The candidate must have experience in engineering background for at least 3 years
- Working experience with automatic connector assembly process is preferred but not essential
- Good in preparing engineering drawings and familiar in manufacturing methods
- Good knowledge of pneumatic equipment used in the assembly process
Back to Job Vacancies