Construction ManagerLocation: Terengganu
|Job ID: IWE4|
Specialization: ENGINEERING CIVIL OR CONSTRUCTION OR STRUCTURAL|
· Plan, implement and monitor construction projects by overseeing co-ordination of works, scheduling of construction activities and managing the project team with the objective of ensuring timely completion of projects and quality finished products within the allocated costs.
· Responsible for all project and site related matters.
· Accountable for the full spectrum of project and site related matters. This will include (but not limited to) core areas such as manpower assignment, quality and productivity management, checking of sub-contractor claims, site safety and health issues, welfare of site personnel, site progress vs. construction schedule, timely and accurate site reports and any related site initiatives.
· Ensures all site activities are performed in the most effective and efficient manner, sets targets for the team members and provide the necessary coaching to further optimise performance.
· Report to Management on work progress and all aspects related to the construction project.
· Monitor progress claims and costs to ensure healthy cash flow and project budget is met.
· Identify additional works/revenue, i.e. Variation Work (VO), Remeasurements, etc.
· Liaising with Clients, Authorities, Consultants, Contractors, etc
· Diploma / Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
· Minimum 10 years working experience in project management with sound technical knowledge and at least 5 years in marine construction – beach nourishment
· Good project management skills including planning, organising and monitoring all aspects of construction work
· Possess strong leadership skills to lead and motivate
· Good communication and reporting skills
· Able to interact with local authorities, consultants, contractors and all levels of staffs
Apply Now Back to Job Vacancies