Specialization: QUALITY CONTROL OR ASSURANCE|
General Job Functions:
- Reporting to the Quality Head
- Assist the Quality Head in managing full functions of the QA department
- Responsible for analyzing, planning, developing, implementing and execution of strategies and activities such as QMS, Safety & Health Management System, company policies, rules and regulation and etc towards achieving company goals and objectives.
- Responsible for managing subordinates on career development.
- Responsible of managing confidential matters, business affairs and trade secrets of the company.
- To perform and coordinate internal audits for the plant to ensure continuing compliance to company's defined quality system.
Specific Job Functions:
- To manage a team of quality engineers, quality executives, QA officers and QC inspectors to oversee the QA function of the manufacturing site.
- Lead the QA team to ensure all below are well managed and met :
- Customer quality
- Supplier quality
- In coming / In process / out going QA
- Ensure QMS ISO 9001 or TS 16949 are well maintained and in full compliance
- Manage the performance of individual in QA team, identify and provide training needs to enhance their skills to progress in their job.
- Coach and provide hands-on support to subordinates
- Working closely with other departments, 3rd party and other site within the company.
- To coordinate with the manufacturing centers on quality improvement projects.
- To coordinate and follow-up on internal and external audits corrective actions for closure of any non-conformance.
Job Requirements :
- Degree in Engineering or Science or related discipline.
- Minimum 5 to 7 years of related quality management experience, preferably in electronic / semiconductor manufacturing industries.
- Knowledgeable in Quality Systems, ISO 9001 or TS 16949, FMEA, DOE, etc.
- Good in analysis, problem solving and decision making.
- Good leadership skills with team managing experiences
- Good presentation and interpersonal skill.
- Must be willing to be based in Melaka
Back to Job Vacancies