Specialization: DIGITAL MARKETING|
- Responsible for planning, implementing and managing company's overall SEO strategy.
- Build & Lead the SEO/PM division in the execution of innovative campaigns.
- Partner with the Project Managers in driving efficiency and scale across primary operational KPIs
- Understand changes to the marketplace and industry, adjusting client SEO strategies accordingly.
- Implementing strategy to work towards organic search optimization and ROI maximization.
- Monitor and report KPIs for specific clients.
- Identify the company’s buyer persona to better target identified audiences.
- Pinpoint deficiencies and implement solutions in a timely manner.
- Suggest improvements for process and productivity optimization.
- Stay current with SEO & PM trends and strategies to ensure we meet search engine guidelines Job
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Mass Communication or any relevant field
- At least 2 years managerial experience in SEO/PM with proven track record
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Strong understanding on all aspects of SEO and PM.
- Knowledge of HTML / CSS is a plus.
- Strong hands-on experience with relevant SEO/PM tools and analytics tools.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills and can demonstrate the ability to communicate with both internal stakeholders and clients.
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and has strong attention to detail.
Back to Job Vacancies