Specialization: ENGINEERING CIVIL OR CONSTRUCTION OR STRUCTURAL|
1) LIST OF TASK/RESPONSIBILITIES
- Undertaking technical and feasibility studies.
- Perform structural analysis and design on Steel and RC Works
- Prepare Bill of Quantities and physical check on drawings
- Liaising with clients and a professional including architects and subcontractors
- Managing budgets and project resources
- Ensuring projects run smoothly and structures are completed within budget and on time
- Ensure structural and infrastructure works are carried out according to specifications/drawings.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply
- Proven track record in similar capacity
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently and meet committed deadline
Back to Job Vacancies