Specialization: IT OR COMPUTER NETWORK OR SYSTEM OR DATABASE ADMIN|
General Purpose of Job
The job holder works as the key personnel for Huntsman IAM infrastructure administration and management, including support, analyze, report and resolve, working closely with internal stakeholders, managed service providers and 3rd party vendors.
Work hours typically include regular work hours during APAC timezone.
Required and expected to participate in conference calls/meetings outside of regular work hours, during US and Europe timezones (typically during APAC evening/night, 2-3 times a week)
May be required to work outside of regular hours to resolve significant issues.
Role estimation: 90% operations, 10% administration.
Prioritized Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Provide support for all design, implementation, and maintenance activities related to Identity Access Management (IAM).
- Respond, resolving and documenting related high severity IAM related Incidents and escalation in timely manner. Also responsible to ensure any IAM related access requests and escalations are handled appropriately within the stipulated timeframes.
- Define/Improve workflows and process and procedures driving the IAM infrastructure administration, handling and escalation actions.
- Liaise with IAM managed service provider on system configuration, maintenance, testing and updates
- Support the Certifications and ensure they are running and have completed the review cycle.
- Support SailPoint IAM lifecycle management, include joiners, leavers and movers process and access controls process.
- Support systems and applications integration/automation
- Support ad-hoc tasks and responsible/participate in IT projects.
- Ensure tickets resolved within SLA.
- Perform On-Call standby as required.
- Participate in IT security audit activities and facilitate urgent audit activities at any point if it’s required.
- Adhere to established ITIL processes and best practices such as change management control, incident handling, use of ticketing protocols, as well as Sarbanes-Oxley (SOx) and General Computer Controls (GCC) for all operational and project delivery
- Act as IAM subject matter expert covering operational, technical and governance aspects for overall IAM BAU operations and scope of duty.
- Conduct root cause analysis, develop checklists for typical repetitive BAU issues and recommend enhancement procedures and controls for future problem preventions.
Degree in Computer Science or related field with 5+ years relevant experience in IAM and other security services domain.
Experience, Specific Skills and Knowledge
- Good experience supporting IAM operations include designing and managing
- Strong, in-depth technical knowledge on SailPoint and Active Directory
- Strong IAM skills on Identity, Privileged Identity, Identity Access Life-Cycle management and overall account/user master data controls to ensure constant adherence and compliance with IT general controls, policies, procedures and IT Security best practices
- Good working knowledge and understanding on VM servers, networking, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), web applications and cloud services (Azure).
- Experience working and interacting with end users and external vendors through remote support tools for incident troubleshooting and support
- Good knowledge on scripting languages
- Good understanding of federal regulations such as Sarbanes-Oxley (SOx)
- Good awareness of ITIL standards and best practice within operational environment
- Good background in delivering via process flows
- Good knowledge on security controls for access management
- Experience working with internal and external auditor on queries and resolve audit findings
- Experience with Single Sign-on (SAML) integrations
- Experience with creating technical documentation using tools including Visio, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Back to Job Vacancies