Specialization: MAINTENANCE OR REPAIR|
- Plan, execute, supervise, administrate, control, and evaluate District sales strategies /activities according to the objectives of the corporation.
- Serve as the main action driver on the field with dealers and vice versa.
- Daily basis follow-up Commercial activities pursuing annual objectives.
- Develop specific actions plans along with the field team to incentive dealers to accomplish.
- Ensure sufficient & balanced levels of inventory in terms of volume, mix and timing ageing stock.
- Analyze market conditions, competition, and trends to better understand context.
- Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction (CSI).
- Ensure the necessary training and skills levels on the national sales team.
- Visit dealers with low performance supporting the Sales team, engaging general managers with higher challenges.
Back to Job Vacancies