Specialization: IT OR COMPUTER SOFTWARE|
- Focused on consulting clients of the ERP products that are to be used.
- Performing research and learn and develop the aplliation of the sofwares.
- Working with a team to understand the end to end user requirements.
- Manage business process improvement initiative
- Involve on the implementation of the ERP software.
- Support of existing global customers and collaborate with global team regarding concept design and implementation.
- Candidate must possess Diploma or Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Finance/Accountancy or equivalent.
- 2 years of experience in ERP (Oracle) implementation for Accouting or Supply Chain module.
- Demonstrated knowledge of all aspects of ERP project lifecycle including design, blueprinting, functional configuration, testing and cutover to system Go-Live.
- Strong proficiency in English language and client facing skills. Ability to understand/speak Japanese is an advantage.
- Willing to relocate to Tokyo Japan and readiness to travel overseas for business trips.
Back to Job Vacancies