Specialization: LAW OR LEGAL SERVICES|
We are assisting our Client who’s Organisation is a large listed diversified conglomerate are presently expanding and based in KL City Center. In this role, you will continue to meet and exceed the demands and expectations of the group’s growing business.
About the role:
You will play a pivotal role in the legal team’s continued development and expansion in driving the growth of the organisation.
- Advise, review and draft contracts/legal documentations for transactions and operational matters of Plantation Division
- Enforce continuous protection of the Group's interests while upholding business, competitiveness, high-level planning and strategic initiatives
- Interpret, analyse, identify, apply and resolve issues arising under the law and regulatory requirements
- Provide updates on laws/ regulatory matters that may affect the Group of Companies
- Liaise with Group Legal, advise and recommend the appointment of and liaise with external lawyers
- Handle legal matters such as mergers & acquisitions, corporate projects, new investments and shareholders’/joint venture related issues as and when necessary
- Oversee legal matters for all companies
- Built and maintain a good business relationship with all the various internal and external stakeholders to safeguard the interest of the Group of Companies
- Manage the Legal Department’s budget and expenditure and to have good cost management of legal fees.
- Coach and motivate legal team to ensure high performance and delivery
- Degree in Law (LLB), Certificate of Legal Practice (CLP) will be an added advantage
- At least 15 years as an in-house legal counsel in a listed company/multi-national corporation
- Experience in dealing with foreign counsels and exposure in cross –border transactions
- Experience in diversified conglomerate and sound litigation knowledge will be an added advantage
- Must be willing to work 5.5days (Alternate 0.5 Saturdays)
Back to Job Vacancies