Specialization: IT OR COMPUTER SOFTWARE|
Junior Software Developer / Programmer
- To provide technical development, implementation, enhancement, maintenance and support for new and existing applications for company in order to maintain software quality and standard appliance.
- Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability and automation for developed application by observing best practices in order to deliver the highest quality and fulfilling the business requirement on time and within budget.
- Assist Senior Software Engineer in project planning, coordination, and management which include handling software releases, installations and upgrade processes.
- Develops and updates the related operation procedure and associated System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) documentation.
- To provide ongoing production support and maintenance of software applications.
Key Skills Required
- Diploma / Degree in IT / Computer Science
- Preferably with 1 year related work experience, however, fresh graduates are welcomed to apply
- PHP language is a must.
- 5 days work week, Mon-Fri 9:15am – 6:15pm
- Currently work from home & return to office when office resume
- Salary range is between RM2500 – RM3000
- Other benefits including out-patient medical coverage
Back to Job Vacancies