Specialization: ENGINEERING INDUSTRIAL|
Our client, an industrial packaging solutions provider is looking for talented Mechanical Design Engineer to be based in Johor plant.
You will play an important ROLE to:
- Generate design (BOM) structure and involve in cost calculation (RFQ).
- Understand and interpret customer and 3rd party product design, drawing and specification.
- Generate specification & standard for design and fabrication work.
- Build & set up a prototype.
- Execute design change/modification work.
- Test/trial-run with the prototype for functional check & safety tests to finalize the design.
- Plan and discuss with machine shop & supplier for mechanical part fabrication, assembly and integration on specification & quality requirement, delivery time, and price negotiation.
To be successful, you will need to HAVE:
- Min Pro Cert/Dip in any field or relevant studies (eg. Mechanical Engineering, etc.)
- Solidworks skill is a must (at least 1 yr of experience)
- Computer literacy: MS Word, Excel, PPT
How this career will BENEFIT you:
- 5 working days work; Mon-Fri
- Annual Leave
- Transport Allowances
- Outpatient medical coverage, Group insurance, Dental/optical subsidies, etc.
Back to Job Vacancies