Specialization: FINANCE GENERAL OR COST ACCOUNTING|
- Handle full set of accounts and responsible for month-end/year-end financial closing activities,
journal postings and prompt submission of relevant reports to the Management.
- To make sure that all accruals and prepayments are posted accurately into the accounting system.
- Resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities.
- Prepare and Liaise closely with auditors and tax consultants for the annual audit, audit analysis
and submission of tax returns.
- Liaise with customers, suppliers, banker, solicitors, company secretary and other
regulatory authorities on respective activities.
- Work closely with Customer service team to ensure timely invoicing and accurate costing of jobs.
- Responsible for credit control.
- To handle HR & admin related matters and keep proper record such as Payroll,
- EPF, Socso, PCB, Leave, etc.
- Contribute with improvement ideas and continually challenge existing work practices to improve
processes and tools.
- Finalize monthly account by bookkeeping, including updating and verification for
accounting transaction and ad hoc assignment if needed.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Degree in Finance.
- Must be a self-starter with a high level of diligence, initiative, strong team player,
- well-organized, have high integrity and good sense of responsible.
- Good skills in Sysfreight, MS Excel, MS Office, MS SQL Server.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Port Klang.
- Able to work 5.5 day working week and all gazetted Public Holidays.
Interested candidates please apply online or email to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Back to Job Vacancies