Specialization: BANKING OR FINANCIAL SERVICES|
- Advising client on mergers and acquisitions, fundraisings, restructurings and other financial related corporate exercises.
- Working with directors / senior management to develop proposals.
- Research and evaluate in detail, prepare detailed financial analysis, modelling and valuations, industry and market overview and strategic commercial rationale for capital market transactions.
- Assist in preparations of pitch documents and presentations.
- Conduct financial and industry research.
- Involve in project management and implementation of transactions and deals from inception to conclusion.
- Degree in Accountancy and/or Finance or professional qualification ACCA / CPA / MICPA or equivalent.
- At least 8 years of working experience in related field - investment bank, focusing in corporate finance.
- Experienced in the area of mergers and acquisitions, listing, securities issues and corporate finance transactions
- Good knowledge of the capital markets, securities law and guidelines issued by the relevant authorities.
- To source and manage deal independently
- Strong knowledge of compliance rules
- Strong technical knowledge of accounting rules / consolidation / problem solving skills.
- Value-seeking, creative-driven innovative, resourceful
- Able to work independently and strong leadership quality
Back to Job Vacancies