Specialization: PUBLISHING OR PRINTING|
- Researching and staying up to date on the latest developments in terms of search engine optimization, content trends and consumer behavior
- Updating older content to meet new content standards
- Ensuring consistency across all content, from websites to social media channels and videos
- Maintaining a calendar of project deadlines and content launch dates
- Overseeing the development and launch of new content channels
- Provide ideas to enhance new customer acquisition
- Plan, write, and test UI copy and other text elements in our websites and apps
- Prepare well-organized drafts for Content Management Systems
- Use social media channels to drive engagement where appropriate
- Research and write creative copies for marketing campaigns
- Proofread written work and online content requirement
- Other ad hoc tasks assigned from time to time
- Proven experience as a copywriter or related role is a plus
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to develop related content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, product descriptions, videos & blogs.
- Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in English, Journalism, Public Relations, or related communications fields.
- Required languages: English, Mandarin & Bahasa Malaysia
- Fluent writing in English is a MUST.
- At least 3 years of working experience in marketing and e-commerce copywriting.
- Experienced and familiar with online marketing, content marketing and demand generation best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Creativity and the ability to develop original content that provokes engagement.
- Critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills.
- Strong research and organizational skills, comfortable turning chaos into a streamlined project structure/process.
- A hunger to learn new skills and adapt to new situations provided by company growth.
- Able to start work immediately or with short notice is preferred
Back to Job Vacancies