Specialization: LOGISTICS OR SUPPLY CHAIN|
- We are representing our client who is a freight forwarding company in the domestic and international market. In line with their business expansion, they are looking for highly competent and dynamic individual to join their team.
- Manage the development of profitable revenue growth through developing existing customers and acquiring new customers.
- Responsible to ensure full compliance with customs and related regulations.
- Responsible to manage all customs-related activities including other government regulating authorities.
- Responsible to guide and support all products (for instance Air Freight, Sea Freight, Logistics and etc), customers or suppliers with regards to customs brokerage and related tax regulations.
- Responsible to support Sales and Products in selling Customs Services by providing expert know-how in sales and tender processes.
- Responsible to provide training to Product Managers and/or Business Unit Managers with regards to customs clearance matters and related regulations.
- Responsible to liaise with customs authorities for related matters at the times.
- Work closely with IT pertaining to the latest update and technology requirement of customs clearance.
- Implement customs policies and processes in line with legal requirements.
- Carry out an audit and investigative to evaluate customs compliance from time to time.
- At least graduate Degree in Logistics / Freight Forwarding or related field.
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in related field is required for this position.
- Has work experience in a global forwarding / logistics company.
- Has customs clearance experience of at least 5 years
- Strong business acumen, know-how for products such as Air Freight, Sea Freight, Logistics & etc.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Preferable candidates who has exposure in MNC and/or public listed company.
Back to Job Vacancies