Specialization: IT OR COMPUTER SOFTWARE|
- Provide advice on test environment approaches, and/or by producing the test environment strategies and/or test environment plans with testing team
- Work with Test Env Mgr to support the test environment coordination, control/monitoring and delivery
- Provide planning and direct the activities of test environment management team to maximize effectiveness
- Provide end-to-end responsibility and support for IDH testing deliverables from a test environment perspective
- Work with Test Env Mgr to drive and improve strategic and critical thinking around test environment processes/practices and improvements to overall quality & maturity
- Ensure adherence to testing governance standards and processes
- Provide support to ensure the available test tab and devices is able to work across multiple releases
- Timely escalations and communication of risks and issues with all key stakeholder
- Continue introduction of innovation and cost optimization for solution and delivery
- Maintains and keeps track of all configuration details, workstations/devices Inventory, Application Interfaces, Code Version details and Data Base details of all the Test Environments
- In case of concurrent testing, provide advice on the Impact assessment process before any code deployment
- Provide support and handles all external services of the Test Environment, test data and devices
- Resolves the environment related defects and manages the communication around the environment down time to the impacted teams
- Initiate all communication with respective team for Test Environment creation and Implement best practices to improve environment availability
- Perform and support devices testing on any approved request by TEM/TCoE manager
- Perform simple scripting and maintenance on automation in the test lab to improve manual process.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Diploma in IT, Project Management, Finance, Banking, MIS, IT or equivalent experience
- Above 3 years’ experience as an IT related engineer or Test Analyst in large or medium complexity IT Projects
- Strong exposure to test project delivery and acceptance processes
- Experience in Banking industry.
- Skill level of Applied in Test Planning and Design, Test Execution, Test Management, Test Environment & Infrastructure planning
- Skill level of Mastered in Testing process and Methods
- General ability to use a personal computer with familiarity in business applications such as Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Share Point and Outlook
- Possess a good understanding on test environment planning, test data management.
- Experiences in defect tracking systems, version control systems and device inventory & tracking
- Strong oral and written communication skills as well as proven ability to conduct presentations.
- Excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills.
Back to Job Vacancies