Specialization: FINANCE GENERAL OR COST ACCOUNTING|
- The objective of the position is to support the superior in the monthly preparation of management and accounting reports.
- The incumbent will also assist the superior in the annual budget and quarterly forecast review process.
- Ensures that the company’s policies and standard operating procedures are strictly adhered to in order to meet the requirements of the internal audit procedures.
- Supervises the day to day routine operational work (eg data entries, reporting) and functions of the team who will be reporting to the incumbent to ensure orderly & prompt bookkeeping and transactions are booked in accordance to approved accounting standards.
- Overseas compliance matters and internal control system. Manages projects rolled out by global/regional.
- The incumbent is also required to support internal customers in the provision of services on accounting matters, as well as external customers, such as auditors, tax agents, secretaries and customers. A hands-on person and able to coach, support and lead the whole team. Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines and timely reporting to regional.
- Qualified Accountant
- Minimum 10 years of total experience with 5 year experience in managing a team.
- Experience in daily operations including AR/AP/Month End closing/Reporting/Treasury.
- Experience in ERP system, preferably SAP.
- Candidates with both audit and commercial experience are preferred. Commercial experience will refer to finance operational ie month end closing.
- Chinese female candidates preferred.
- Salary RM9,000. Vehicle Allowance RM1,400. Petrol claim up RM400.
Back to Job Vacancies