Industrial EngineerLocation: Tebrau
|Job ID: TEK12|
Specialization: ENGINEERING INDUSTRIAL|
I. Functional description (goal and purpose of the job)
1. To ensure all Material Master, Bill of Material and Routing are created and maintain in SAP.
2. To co-ordinate and ensure production improvement actions are implemented
3. Responsible to establish and maintain of the time standard catalogues and calculation of the performance efficiency.
II. Tasks description (tasks performed by employee)
1. To conduct time study for production processes and calculate the capacity for each process/machine.
2. Responsible to analyze workflows and headcount calculation according to the time studies.
3. Set production output targets according to the time studies and monitor / report output performance.
4. To create and maintain the Material Master, Bill of Material and Routing in SAP based on construction guidelines and time standard catalogue for each process.
5. To standardize the workplace layouts in interaction with the operator & technologies / ergonomics.
6. To establish and maintain of the time standard catalogues.
7. To perform time study planning based on high runner analyses (ABC/Pareto Analysis).
8. To co-ordinate and ensure production improvement actions are implemented and evaluate the effectiveness.
9. Responsible to ensure the enforcement and control of 5S, Safety and environmental protection in the respective area.
10. Perform other related duties and responsibilities as assigned by superior from time to time.
Apply Now Back to Job Vacancies