Specialization: MANUFACTURING OR PRODUCTION OPERATIONS|
- To ensure no deviation and disciplinary problem at production.
- To ensure production strictly follow WI.
- To cooperate with R&D and Engineering department on product/process evaluation.
- To ensure production output must achieve product specification/quality requirement.
- Plan and execute production activities to meet delivery schedules.
- To assist managers in problem solving and division failure analysis.
- To provide effective production flow and training to operators/technicians.
- To monitor the quality & performance of the output to achieve the set targets/results.
- To control material inventory & ensure smooth production.
- To control the inventory of spare parts/machine equipment with the Technician/Engineer.
- To ensure company policies are strictly adhered to by all subordinate employees.
- Responsible for ensuring the enforcement and control of 5s, Safety and environmental protection in their respective areas.
- To carry out ad-hoc assignments.
- Minimum Diploma preferably in Electric/Electrical/Mechatronic/Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum ten (10) years experiences.
- Compulsory manufacturing experiences
- Knowledge and application of SAP.
- Familiar with Epcos Purchasing system
- 5 days’ work
- Flexi hours: 8 hours starting from 0730-0930 OR 1630-1830
- Basic salary
- Performance Bonus
- Extended medical coverage
Back to Job Vacancies