Specialization: MAINTENANCE OR REPAIR|
Maintenance Engineer (Maintenance Engineering Dept), Tebrau Area, Johor Bahru
To Support Production operational requirements in terms of diagnosing & problem solving of electrical maintenance troubleshooting with minimum down time to achieve the productivity
- Responsible to repair/maintain all production electrical/electronic machinery/ equipment to support the Company’s operational requirements.
- To work closely with production to diagnose problems and customize solutions to reduce downtime, cost and maximize productivity.
- To be responsible to maintain production machinery/equipment in good condition to support the operation requirements.
- Ensure required electrical spare parts control and also liaise with supplier for ordering essential items thru purchasing.
- Ensure that enforcement and control of 5s, Safety and environmental protection in the respective area.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned by superior from time to time.
- Degree / Graduate engineer (BEM/IEM) in Electrical/Electronics/Mechatronics Engineering.
- Minimum 2 to 5 years of working experience in a manufacturing environment / electronics maintenance line
- Good knowledge in PLC’s (Siemens, Mitsubishi & Omron) trouble-shooting is essential.
- Additional knowledge in Labview software is an added advantage.
- Knowledge in calibration of measuring equipment's is an advantage.
- Ability to use analytical tools such as oscilloscope is more advantage.
- Independent, self-motivated and resourceful individual with good interpersonal skill.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: RM2,800.00 - RM3,500.00 per month
Back to Job Vacancies