Specialization: CUSTOMER SERVICES|
We are representing our client who is one of the leading Telecommunication companies in Malaysia. Our established client is looking for a dynamic and result-oriented candidate to fill their current job opening
- Handling incoming calls and inquiries from customers with demonstration of excellent customer service skills to meet and exceed customers’ expectations
- Follow up and resolve customers complaints and ensure it is close to satisfaction
- Work closely with team members and leaders at all times to achieve quality results and productivity
- Ensure efficient escalation of priority request/feedback towards an effective resolution
- Participate in ad hoc projects as required
- Proactively identify areas of service and procedural improvement and make recommendations to the team leader
- Upsell and cross-sell skills with the ability to provide alternate solutions and suggestions
- Any other duties assigned by the team leader
- SPM holder must have 2 years experience in call center and Diploma/Degree holder must have 1-year experience in a call center to apply for this position
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to speak in English and Bahasa Malaysia Fluently, for Mandarin Speaker will receive additional up to RM350 (based on job order)
- Able to work Overtime.
- Required to work during the hybrid shift, Public holidays & weekends online.
- Experienced in Telesales or Tele-Marketing will be an added advantages
- Compulsory to have Home fiber or Unifi at home
Interested candidates are required to apply Online
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Back to Job Vacancies