Specialization: SALES FINANCIAL SERVICES|
This role is tasked to develop and ensure execution of strategies in fulfilling the division sales aspirations; and to develop talents in delivering the business KPIs.
- To formulate and execute strategies in developing and managing agencies of various nature within the regions.
- To lead and drive agency transformation activities in area of supervision to develop a battalion of high productivity and discipline agency force by the standard of the Company.
- To formulate strategies in achieving the agreed productivity level for all agencies in East Malaysia.
- To formulate strategies to revive the spirit of competition amongst the agencies within area of supervision.
- Drive recruitment of both organic and inorganic agency force in meeting business aspiration.
- Transformation of agency culture in meeting the changes in recruiting landscape.
- Collaborate with various functions within the division in achieving the new benchmarks set for years ahead.
- Manage and create high performing team who is responsible in delivering Division’s goals, financial targets and that could meet the revolving business needs into the future.
- To lead staffs at various levels to rebuild the sales momentum of aging agencies by assisting the agency leaders to groom younger agents to take-up the role as business driver.
- Constant review of individual’s competencies, ensuring excellent standard of skills, knowledge and behaviour.
- Identify performance gaps of individual, provides feedback and continuous guidance/coaching to maximize team’s performance and retention of talent.
- Ensure effective communication with team and agency force, to provide updates on business development regularly.
- Develop harmonious working environment between agencies force and internal staff.
- Ensure adequate and efficient resources planning to support business needs and development.
- Promote teamwork and support common effort of the Division.
- At least 5 years working experience in similar role
- Result driven, able to achieve targets assigned and able to work independently
- Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to manage and maintain relationship with agencies and management.
- Well verse in both verbal and written communication skills – English in particular.
- Ability to converse in Mandarin is an added advantage.
- A team player.
- Must possess own transport.
Back to Job Vacancies