Specialization: BANKING OR FINANCIAL SERVICES|
- Lead, manage and monitor accounting operations, process and functions.
- Monitor and manage the month-end accounting processes.
- Monitor and in preparing balance sheets and budget reports.
- Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports.
- Tax preparation, auditing, banking, and other financial needs as necessary.
- Establish and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies and compliances.
- Track the Company's financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement.
- Create management tools that effectively monitor accounting processes.
- Generate various analyses and financial reports for the management.
- Ad-hoc issues from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or related field.
- 5 years or above of financial or accounting experience.
- Able to work independently with initiative, self–motivated and able to work independently.
- Proficient with account software, Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- A working experience in a Japanese company is an advantage
- Salary shall commensurate with number of years in experiences.
- Transport allowances
- Other statutory benefits apply
- 5 days’ work week / 9am to 6pm
Back to Job Vacancies