Sales Account ManagerLocation: Kuala Lumpur
|Job ID: ADV3|
Specialization: SALES ENGINEERING OR TECHNICAL OR IT|
• Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters.
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
• Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits.
• Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
• Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
• Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
• Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas.
• Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts).
• Prepare reports on account status.
• Collaborate with Product BUs to identify and grow opportunities within territory
• Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
• Recommend improvements to existing work processes and methods to increase output or reduce costs.
• Such other comparable duties and responsibilities as required of you by your immediate superior for purposes of job enlargement and/or job enrichment.
• Degree in any discipline with minimum 5 years' sales experience in Semiconductor Industry.
• Highly motivated, persuasive, dynamic personality
• Ability to work independently and ad-hoc schedule.
• Must possess strong entrepreneurship, leadership, people management skill, self-motivated, result-oriented as well as cultural issues awareness
• Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive.
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Proven track record in winning new customers and achieving measurable company sales goals is an advantage.
Apply Now Back to Job Vacancies