Specialization: ENGINEERING ELECTRONICS OR COMMUNICATION|
- Support assigned test development projects, test programs improvement and resolve issues on Advantest's V93K test platform.
- Resolve customer's production issues and improvement activities on their testcell.
- Acts as the contact point for technical escalation as well as coordinating within internal Advantest's counterparts in resolving critical issues.
- Monitor customer's part consumption to ensure they are within parts support contract.
- Work with Advantest internal team to schedule regular NIST calibration on the V93K testers.
- Support Field Service engineers on V93K apps/software related matters (if any).
- Assists customer on yearly V93K license renewal.
- Provide regular report to the SAE Manager.
- Degree in Electronics or Software Engineering or its equivalent.
- Between 5-7 years of technical experience in the Semiconductor IC Testing industry on wafer sort and final test areas.
- Experience on Advantest's V93K SMT7 and SMT8 is a plus.
- Familiar with V93K hardware modules (e.g., PS1600|800, AVI64, DPS128HV|C) is a plus.
- Experienced in V93K SMT test methods, offline and online test program development, debug, and test program conversion from other ATE platforms.
- Experienced in carrying out characterization, correlation, and qualification activities.
- Strong programming skills in C, C++, and Java and familiar with Linux/Unix Operating Systems.
- Have experience in customer interfacing and working at customer's sites.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Good communication, time management skills, problem solving and positive attitude.
- Owns a car and flexible to work from home.
Back to Job Vacancies