Specialization: HUMAN RESOURCES|
- Managing and handling full spectrum of Human Resource duties which include payroll administration, recruitment, training & development, employee relations, industrial relations, compensation & benefits, performance management, updates of employee personal files, preparation of HR letters and reports.
- Planning, developing and implementing HR strategies and development.
- Manpower planning, recruitment and selection matters and to liaise with respective HODs on manpower requirements.
- Managing the performance of the human resource services team in performing their day-to-day operational activities, ensuring quality and timeliness.
- Establish and maintain appropriate systems for measuring necessary aspects of human resource development (talent and performance management).
- Formulate, implement and control of Human Resources policies and procedures for the company.
- Enforcement and control of employee relation system to ensure the compliance to the regulation and code of conduct to create industrial harmony and good working environment within the staff.
- Providing high level of operational efficiency in HR functions as and when assigned from time to time.
- Diploma / Degree holder
- 8 – 10 years of working experience particularly in manufacturing environment
- Hands on experience in handling foreign workers
Back to Job Vacancies