Commercial Finance ManagerLocation: Kuala Lumpur
|Job ID: AMB1|
Specialization: FINANCE GENERAL OR COST ACCOUNTING|
-Manage the month-end, quarter-end and year-end reporting process (P&L forecasts, preparation & submission of Budgets etc).
-Manage the statutory accounts for the Singapore entity (accounting, audit, taxation, transfer pricing etc).
-Prepare Indonesia Rep Office expenses and payment for month-end activities
-Ensuring business performance is appropriately monitored and measured against forecast and budget.
-Develop a detailed understanding of value chain and distributor account profitability and support the Commercial team in identifying opportunities to take price and drive margin improvement.
-To track and monitor rebates, advertising & promotional and overhead expenses and provide explanations for variances between actual results and budget and reconcile on a monthly basis.
- Monitor and track the monthly shipments and depletions.
- Conduct promotion (price and advertising & promotional), outlet spending decision support through pre and post evaluation of promotional activity using ROI tools to drive spend effectiveness and provide recommendations.
- Ensuring integrity of price list in the system by reviewing the completeness and correctness.
- Support sales forecast and Distributor Depletion/Stock Trackers Update and analysis.
- Timeliness and quality of financial support and analysis to business functions in decision-making and setting strategy.
- Effectiveness of internal control environment through the standardization of business policies and procedures.
- Solid financial, analytical and commercial capabilities.
- Being pro-active with strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Able to manage projects/tasks independently to ensure successful delivery while identifying potential issues/risks. Able to prioritize effectively and manage workload against tight deadlines.
- Experience with major ERP platforms (preferably SAP) and strong computer skills.
- 8 – 10 years of related work experience in finance/accounting/analysis. Experience in leading consumer goods or retail company is a plus.
Apply Now Back to Job Vacancies