Specialization: MARKETING OR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT|
Our client is a prominent spirits company with more than a decade of history in the market. They are currently looking for a Commercial Manager to be based in Singapore.
Overall Scope and Job Purpose:
You will make key decisions and maintain primary relationships that will drive commercial success of the brand in Singapore. You would also be responsible for contribution to the company’s goals and objectives and improve market share, customer satisfaction and productivity performance
by establishing channel strategies and implementing the associated plans
- Define and action strategic commercial plans across each commercial channel (MOT, MOFT, Ecommerce & Traditional trade), shaping and delivering the customer and channel strategy by maximizing the long term value to the company
- Deliver on key financial targets (NSV, Gross Margin, Overheads, ROI, Profitability, Value Share)
- Build a capable commercial team that efficiently covers direct universe and building internal and external partnerships for the long term.
- Preside over national partnership negotiations and set guidelines that allow team or the Distributor’s teams to manage the business daily basis.
- Manage rebates and sales structures to maximize volume and value, keeping price ahead of pricing commitments.
- Provide market input to S&OP process
- Manage the forecast process and annual budget process of the business
- Manage market / channel / account performance monthly basis – working with distributor counterparts to ensure delivery of forecast and budget (volume / value / execution)
- Input into the country IAP process to ensure local channel and customer needs are captured
- Continuously optimize our Route–to Market and Cost to Serve in your territory.
- Align distributors and your sales and marketing teams behind targets and create a passion for winning
- Minimum a Degree in Marketing or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 to 10 years of experience in sales/consumer & customer marketing/channel sales/trade marketing/account management, preferably in spirits / tobacco or FMCG distribution industries.
- Significant commercial leadership experience, ideally within a beverage distribution company at a national level
- Experience in managing multiple stakeholders in a complex matrixed environment, especially distributor management
- Demonstrate track record of commercial performance
- Effective communication and negotiation skills
- Open to Singaporean or Singapore PR only.
Experienced candidates are encouraged to apply online or you may email your resume to email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Back to Job Vacancies