Specialization: E COMMERCE|
- Develop e-commerce sales strategies to meet revenue and growth targets.
- Implement and utilize analytics to track sales trends and identify opportunities for growth.
- Derive strategies and action plan to increase traffic, acquire new customers, increase conversion rate and optimize sales.
- Analyses past sales, identify trends, determine fast and slow-moving inventory, and identify sources for converting & non-converting traffic.
- Plan and execute digital marketing strategies and advertising campaigns for online business through social media and search engines.
- Day-to-day management of e-commerce sites’ operation (content/promotions/products).
- Creating & maintaining listings for new products on our e-store and different marketplaces (Shopee and Lazada).
- Verify that all product listings have accurate and high-quality images, graphics, and content.
- Assist customer service team to provide prompt assistance, and to respond and report relevant issues to higher management.
- Work closely with warehouse team to ensure smooth operation of online store, including order fulfilment and logistics arrangement.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years and above working experience in an online/e-commerce business for skincare/beauty industry. MUST have hands on experience in e-commerce business operation and execution.
- Familiar with data-driven e-commerce selling, current e-commerce models, e-commerce payment, fulfilment, and logistics.
- Great understanding on ecommerce operations.
- Knowledge of online marketplaces (Shopee, Lazada, etc) is a big plus especially experience in selling or buying on those platforms
- Strong adaptability, able to work independently with minimal supervision under time pressure and handle any ad-hoc tasks.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, presentation, written, and verbal skills
- Language required: English, Mandarin, Bahasa Malaysia
- Skill required: advanced knowledge of Google Analytics, Facebook advertising, Mailchimp, Shopify and Magento 2.3.
- Strong adaptability, able to work under time pressure and handle any ad-hoc tasks.
Back to Job Vacancies