Specialization: IT OR COMPUTER SOFTWARE|
Job Tittle: Software Developer
Hours: Full-time worker (Trial period:3 months)/ Mon-Fri 8:00～9:30 - 17:00～18:30
Software Developer is generally responsible for the development, design and implementation of new or modified software products or ongoing business projects.
Typically, a Software Developer will be involved in liaising with the Project Manager and Development Manager to ensure software projects meet requirements.
- Responsible for software development and provide solution with PHP
- Researching, designing, implementing, and managing software programs
- Testing and evaluating new programs
- Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications
- Writing and implementing efficient code
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills and Qualifications:
- Candidates must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 3-5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Good understanding in CI/CD, automation testing and validation.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Experience in maintaining e-commerce applications with medium or high traffic volume.
- Experience in web application’s speed improvement or optimisation tasks.
- Experience in API development or API related services.
- Experience in cloud service platforms such as AWS, GCP and Azure.
- Experience in server configuration such as Linux environment.
- Experience in working with agile development
- Knowledge on CakePHP, Laravel, other MVC Platform will be an added advantage
- Experience with Docker, JS framework such as VueJS, AngularJS, ReactJS, JQuery will be an added advantage.
- Annual Health Check-up (Once in a year and Duration is April ~June every year.)
- Annual Leave
- 12 days for employment less than 2 years
- 14 days for employment more than 2 years but less than 5 years
- 16 days for employment more than 5 years
- Medical Leave
- 14 days for employment less than 2 years
- 18 days for employment more than 2 years but less than 5 years
- 22 days for employment more than 5 years
- VSP (Veltra Points→Employees are able to participate tours/activities.)
- Travelling Allowance
- Medical and Dental Claim
Back to Job Vacancies