Specialization: IT OR COMPUTER SOFTWARE
- Analyse data to better understand potential risks, concerns and outcomes of decisions.
- Aggregate data from multiple sources to provide a comprehensive assessment.
- Create reports, summaries, presentations and process documents to display results.
- Collaborate with other team members to effectively analyse and present data.
- Develop systems and processes for gathering and storing data for future analytic projects.
- Conduct research into potential clients and understand the risks of accepting each one.
- Identify economic and financial trends that may present a risk to the company.
- Monitor internal and external data points that may affect the risk level of a decision.
- To support ad-hoc tasks assigned by superior as and when required.
- Degree in Mathematics / Statistics / Data Analytics.
- Minimum 3 – 5 years of similar working experiences.
- Advance in Excel and familiar with Data Analytics Tool – SAS etc.
- Well versed in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
Back to Job Vacancies