Specialization: HUMAN RESOURCES
- To manage full spectrum of recruitment process which included job advertisements posting, shortlisting candidates, arrange interview and selection. Work closely with hiring manager and recruitment agencies to fill up the positions.
- To prepare the related documents for recruitment process and pre-onboarding activities such as Appointment Letter, Pre-employment Check-Up Letter, Transfer Letter and etc.
- Handle new staff onboarding arrangements like HR Briefing, office tour, raise e-USR, arrange briefing schedule, prepare related documents and ensure the onboarding training program record is up to date.
- Prepare monthly recruitment Metrics and Reporting, track and analyse recruitment metrics including time-to-fill and source of hire, recruitment costing, type of recruitment source, candidate withdrawal rate, reason of decline offered, etc.
- Monitor the utilization of credit in Harrison Assessment system and recruitment job portal and purchase additional credits when the balance is low. Keep track of employee referral fees and ensure the payment is made.
- To perform any ad-hoc tasks assigned by superior or manager.
Back to Job Vacancies