Assistant ManagerLocation: Petaling Jaya
|Job ID: ATO17
Specialization: FINANCE GENERAL OR COST ACCOUNTING
• Assist in the planning of funding plan in line with Toyota Financial Services funding/risk management policy.
• Assist in the preparation of funding plan forecast, develop financial models & analysis to support strategic initiatives.
• Prepare treasury market/forecast expectation, analyze financial data/market movement to identify trends and areas for reduction in cost of funds or revenue enhancement.
• Assist in setting up bond program, study and recommend on asset back securitization, capital structure, Sustainability & Green loans and new financing products.
• Build/maintain relationships with bankers/related business partners and assist in ad-hoc projects.
• Perform ad-hoc assignments/projects assigned by superior/HOD as and when required.
• Degree in Accounting/Finance, Professional Qualification/ACCA preferred.
• Minimum 5 years of working experience in Treasury or Finance.
• Additional advantage if the applicant is MIA member.
• Knowledge in Banking industry and financial analysis is preferred.
• Good communication in English and Bahasa Malaysia, both written and spoken
Apply Now Back to Job Vacancies