Accounting ManagerLocation: Petaling Jaya
|Job ID: ATO18
Specialization: FINANCE GENERAL OR COST ACCOUNTING
• Responsible for all financial reporting, budgetary, tax planning, internal control and statutory matters of the company.
• Ensure accurate and timely submission of monthly actual results, quarterly financial forecasts, annual budget to the regional team • Supervise Accounting team in the preparation of Annual Audited Accounts and ensure the accounts are prepared in accordance with accounting standards and on timely manner.
• Ensure internal control are in place and adherence to full compliance with local statutory regulations and accounting standards.
• Involve in E-invoicing implementation, Kaizen MTBP Project, assist in ad-hoc project and product/process review.
• Any other duties assigned by Superior/Management from time-to-time
• Degree in Accounting/Finance/Professional Qualification ACCA.
• Additional advantage with MIA membership.
• Minimum 6-7 years of working experience in Accounting. Well verse with Accounting standards and Tax regulations.
• Knowledge in Banking industry, Financial Analysis, Tax and Audit.
• Good communication in English and Bahasa Malaysia, both written and spoken
Apply Now Back to Job Vacancies