Specialization: IT OR COMPUTER SOFTWARE|
- Responsible for business application maintenance and support, development and deployment. Work closely with business users to understand the business process and requirements. Translate business needs into process improvement and technical enhancements.
- Administer and provide end-user support for Business Application Systems related issues including investigate Transactional/Functionality issues, Reporting, Data Integrity, Interface; Identity Root Cause and driving resolution. Promptly responds to service failures, resolved issues and escalates concerns as appropriate. Maintain support log of issues and incident support requests following service request Guidelines. Act as liaison between internal users and vendors on the support issues. Involve and coordinate all resources needed (e.g. users/test environments/data/interface) for performing SIT/UAT of all system defects and enhancements in accordance with test plans & ensure service readiness criteria are met prior to deployment of fixes, changed of new software.
- Managed & coordinate the change requested from users. Analyse the impact of change requests; Analyse the impact of change requests; manages user acceptance testing, training and the change process. Managed and coordinate with vendors and/or internally own deliverable for the effort & timeline to deliver the change request and projects deliverables. Perform data analysis & extraction; Application Development, including programming. Development & maintenance of applications/reports using the approved reporting technologies. Review technical documents to insure cross application integrity is considered.
- Serve as subject matter expert & act as functional and technical liaison between users and IT to deliver solution. Responsible for translating and communicating business requirements into systems requirements and vice versa. Analyse & document the user’s requirements, business processes, workflows, and relationships to current & future software solutions; conducts interviews with key project stakeholders and prepare technical documentation and presents the results. Evaluate, recommend and coordinate modifications or upgrades to existing business systems based on business needs/requirements. Conduct knowledge transfer and users training.
- Functional configuration & maintenance assigned business systems to support new implementation project requirements and enhancements for changing operational and business needs. Participate & evaluating potential vendors/products, feasibility studies, project scoping and project planning for business application projects. Ensure that project requirements, timeline, budget and scope are being met. Vendor management with regards to change management, project deliverables. Lead and/or participate in special projects to support department initiatives.
- Ensure all established IT related policies, procedures documentations, testing, sign-off/approval procedures and control are enforced and followed to meet various audit compliance
Back to Job Vacancies