Specialization: FINANCE GENERAL OR COST ACCOUNTING|
- Assist in the planning of funding strategy towards achieving the cheapest cost of funds in line with TFS funding/risk management policy and guidelines and setting up new funding program.
- Assist in the preparation of funding plan forecasts, develop financial models and analysis to support strategic initiatives.
- Prepare treasury market/forecasted expectation, review monthly interest analysis/forecast, monthly reporting to TFSC.
- To build and maintain relationships with bankers and related business partners.
- Co-ordinate annual RAM review and assist in ad-hoc projects.
- Degree or Accounting professionals is preferred.
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of working experiences within the Banking / Financial service industry.
- Possess ACCA or MIA will be an added advantage.
- Good communication in English and Bahasa Malaysia, both written and spoken.
Back to Job Vacancies