Logistics Sales ExecutiveLocation: Shah Alam
|Job ID: AYR4|
Specialization: LOGISTICS OR SUPPLY CHAIN|
• Accountable for delivering the bottom-line profitability of the logistic business for the company.
• Adopt and implement Key Account management strategy.
• Understanding our customers business thorough needs and requirement to allow our company to tailor our services to add value and help them grow
• Establish and grow long-term relationships with customers as business partners
• Develop solid trusting relationships with our major clients to ensure they do not turn to competition
• Provide strong Customer Relationship Management (CRM) to ensure customers continue to be delighted with our services.
• Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams
• Resolve quickly any issues and problems faced by customers to maintain trust and long-lasting relationships
• Investigate the complaints from customers and identify remedial actions to address the root cause of the problem
• Focus on getting business growth and customers win in 5 areas: Coverage, Penetration, Throughout, Expansion, and Protecting from competition (CPTEP)
• Develop a robust pipeline of new potential customers and win over the competitors to bring these customers into our customer portfolio
• Responsible for timely collection of payments due from customer for the logistic services
• Plan and maintain a schedule to visit or call our key customers regularly
• Monitor and track sales, service levels and profitability performance and service levels improvement by meeting personal KPIs, perform root cause analysis and resolution.
• Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts for superior.
• Diploma or Bachelor's degree (Hons).
• 3 years of experience in sales with solid understanding of a successful business and key account. management practices in logistic industry (warehousing-3PL, haulage, freight forwarding covering land, ocean & air freight).
• Self-starter with proven business growth and results driven mindset and behaviours.
• Superior interpersonal skills and excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Build strong customer relationship skills.
• Highly organised, excellent analytical, problem-solving and organisational planning skills.
• Good computer literacy.
Apply Now Back to Job Vacancies