Chief Technology OfficerLocation: Cyberjaya
|Job ID: BGR1|
Specialization: IT OR COMPUTER SOFTWARE|
• Develop technical aspects of the company’s strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals.
• Lead the development and execution of the long term and short-term strategies with the goal of increasing the shareholder’s value, while also inculcating the company’s mission, vision, strategic objectives, and corporate values within the organization.
• Supervise system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency.
• Provide tactical leadership to play an effective role as a champion of quality, the national technology development corporation, vehicle for technology transfer, and provider of institutional and technical infrastructure for the government.
• Enhance the internal organizational processes, managing and overseeing all business operations, financial, people and ventures. The person is expected to keep abreast of the market and industry trends while keeping up against the competition.
• Establish and maintain strategic relationships with major customers, relevant government departments and agencies, local authorities, key decision makers and other stakeholders to exchange information and views and to identify / open new business opportunities, whilst developing compelling business cases.
• Lead strategic projects and transformation initiatives. Partner with internal and external organizations to develop courses of action with a corresponding recommendation.
• Use stakeholders’ feedback to inform necessary improvements and adjustments to technology
• Responsible for innovation and end-to-end launch of products.
• Collaborates with Sales, Marketing and customers to co-develop a roadmap and drive products and features from concept to launch in a fast-paced environment.
• Works with cross-functional teams and various stakeholders, including analytics, design/user experience, developer, and user enablement.
• Turns data insights into products with actionable outcomes to the ultimate customer.
• Works in an Agile environment and continuously reviews the business needs, refines priorities, outlines milestones and deliverables, and identifies opportunities and risks.
• Partners with stakeholders and customers across the organization to inform the product vision, strategy, features, and prioritization.
• Develops, owns, and executes product roadmap.
• Works with user-focused departments to define the self-service user experience, support, and monitoring for customers.
• Partners with sales departments to define the user experience, including support and monitoring.
• Translates product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria.
• Prioritizes and maintains the sprint backlog for assigned products, balancing the requirements of stakeholders.
• Leads the product functional design process based on an intimate knowledge of the users and technology.
• Defines and executes go-to-market plan, working to ensure that product management, marketing, and sales have what they need to be successful.
• Develops and maintains appropriate tracking and reporting of product performance post-launch to evaluate future investment.
• BSc/BA in Computer Science, or a related field; MBA or other relevant graduate degree is a plus.
• Minimum 8 years working experience with at least 5 years’ experience at high
management level and having excellence track record.
• Proven experience as a CTO or similar leadership role
• Advanced technological skillset and a demonstrated history with technology.
• Knowledge of technological trends to build strategy
• Understanding of budgets and business-planning
• Ability to conduct technological analyses and research
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent presentation and leadership skill sets are required.
• Strategic thinking and Problem-solving aptitude
• Good communication and written skills.
• Ability to delegate efficiently.
• Extensive industry knowledge with an eye towards the future
Apply Now Back to Job Vacancies