Procurement Business Intelligence, SpecialistLocation: RHB Tun Razak Center HQ
|Job ID: BHR13|
Specialization: IT OR COMPUTER SOFTWARE|
A. BI Intelligence System Support & Maintenance:
i. Perform data preparation tasks including data cleansing and massaging, data wrangling, data enhancements, enrichments, and data structuring
ii. Build and maintain Dashboard via BI tools and/or processes to collect and track data and troubleshoot errors.
iii. Develop, maintain, and publish periodic Key Performance Indicators (critical metrics) for the Group Procurement strategy.
iv. Use relational database queries and spreadsheets to quickly analyze, manipulate, and visualize small to large datasets to guide cost savings opportunity and department performance discussions.
v. Conduct research, work independently, and make complex investigation for decision sought.
vi. Create reporting solutions (e.g. dashboards) for internal stakeholders, turning data into an actionable and compelling narrative with visualizations (e.g., charts, graphs, tables).
vii. Leverage data to understand user purchase behavior, identify trends (spend trend, overgrowing of number of new suppliers) that indicate elevated risk (improper governance and vendor performance management) and report to appropriate team and management.
B. Data related Process Improvement
i. Able to have proper methodology to identify areas of improvement through involvement of troubleshooting and gap assessment analysis (pain points for deep dive data analytics)
ii. Able to capture potential future enhancements needed for on-going business needs (support Department vision to utilize the data for identifying cost savings opportunities)
iii. Coordinate implementation of changes and align with Department Digitalization roadmap/journey
• BS in Business Analytics, Computer Science, Information Technology Systems Management, Data Programming or equivalent disciplines
• At least 4 - 5 years’ experience participating in data warehousing, business intelligence and business analytics projects in financial services industry, specifically in procurement field or IT who support Procurement department
• Experience in Advanced Excel, SQL and/or R / Python and HTML programming
• Proficient level working competency in IBM Cognos solution (know how to set up quick dashboard) is a plus
• Proficiency in development using 3rd party BI Tool, like IBM Cognos. Knowledge of other BI visualization tools like Tableau or Power BI can be considered
• Able to utilize SQL, query in IBM Cognos and understand Table Relationship in IBM Cognos
• Proficiency in data processing workflow development. Knowledge of other data preparation/ETL tools can be considered
• Experience in business intelligence software such as Power BI, QlikView/Qlik Sense is a plus
• Experience and understanding of the use of SQL Queries and database
• Good to have statistic/machine learning knowledge
• Meticulous and thorough
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills: the ability to draw insights from data, research and design practical and scalable solutions
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Comfortable collaborating with stakeholders’ spreads across the business entities
Apply Now Back to Job Vacancies