Specialization: FINANCE CORPORATE FINANCE OR INVESTMENT OR MERCHANT BANKING|
We are assisting our Reputable Client in searching continuously for the right candidate to be Investment Specialist Team Lead, Investors Advisory to be part of the team and to manage High Net Worth clients in the Klang Valley
- Manage and hire a team of investment specialist team member to conduct daily required work as investment specialist as below.
- Drive client events at the respective region and to work together with respective stake holders to achieve the wealth target.
- Assists RMs in understanding clients better, meeting clients together with RMs when required, making suitable recommendations and helping clients understand the value and risks of solutions available to them.
- Conduct product training to support and deliver new product launches and lead client education events to help client gain better knowledge of financial markets and financial solutions.
- Conduct portfolio reviews with RMs, assess product suitability and market and regulatory change impact to products held by clients as appropriate, identify opportunities and manage risks,
- Join RMs in meeting clients and provide advice, input based on technical knowledge while acting as a second point of contact to RMs for specific products and solutions;
- Communicate effectively with clients on complex technical subjects, helping them to improve understanding of financial markets and the value and risks of financial solutions through educational events
- Initiate and conduct educational events with clients to improve clients’ financial literacy and knowledge of financial markets and solutions
- Collect and apply market and channel intelligence to identify and share competitive gaps, service issues, business opportunities, and challenges with stakeholders
- Ensure all processes and procedures are accurate and in accordance with the bank policy
- Key Responsibilities
- The Investment Specialist's work includes client relationship management meeting face to face or through software like zoom or teams to engage customers together with Relationship Managers to find out deeply or KYC the customers in order to understand and thus able to cater to the needs of the customers.
- Provision of investment advice – after knowing in depth knowledge of the customers one is able to process and to come out with sound advice based on knowledge of what the Bank has and marry with the needs of the customer.
- Analysis of wealth products that are available in the bank and the market and being able to craft to the customer.
- On-going servicing of high net worth clients
- Bachelor Degree in Business Marketing/Finance/ Economics & equivalent
- Minimum 10 years’ experience and 3 years in Marketing, Sales and Investors Advisory
- Good product knowledge on Wealth Management
- Able to deal with people of all levels
- Highly client oriented with excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with computers and excellent MS PowerPoint, Words and Excel working knowledge
- Innovative with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good planning and organizing skills
Good to Have
- IPPC (Investor Protection Professional Certification),
- PKMC (Pasaran Kewangan Malaysia Certificate)
- CFA (Certified Financial Analyst)
- Computerized Unit Trust Examination(CUTE)
Back to Job Vacancies