Specialization: ACTUARIAL SCIENCES OR STATISTICS|
- Gather and extract data from various sources prior to start of monthly incentive cycles.
- Calculate monthly/quarterly sales incentives, campaign and referrals for whole GCB accurately (error-free) within stipulated deadlines.
- Prepare payment listing for approvals and ensure submission to HR Payroll before or on predetermined deadlines.
- Ensure accurate retention provisions are being made on monthly basis as per business requirements.
- Calculate and prepare accounting related tasks; not limited to amortisation schedules and GL entries accurately and on timely manner.
- Generate related incentive statements for respective sales force; and all complaints and inquiries from Business stakeholders and sales force are being addressed and managed properly.
- Prepare and generate daily and monthly sales performance reporting for all channels.
- Prepare back tests and simulations for incentive schemes review exercise.
- Prepare other relevant analysis as requested by Head - GCB BPA, Head – BPA Incentive and GCB BPA peers.
- Coach associate business analysts and business analysts.
- Assist Head – BPA Incentive on all BAU and ad-hoc tasks.
- Degree in Actuarial Science, Statistics, Finance or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in financial related or incentives management.
Other skills required
- Numerically inclined, good analytical skills and meticulous.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel skills and exposure in other statistical/analytics systems with ability to write SAS/SQL scripts.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Willing to learn and able to work under pressure.
Back to Job Vacancies